Free Tax Clinics at the BCCPD
If you have a simple tax situation, our trained volunteer can help complete your taxes for free! If you are on PWD benefits, this is a good way to ensure taxes are filed on time & correctly.
BC Coalition of People with Disabilities (BCCPD) office
#204- 456 West Broadway in Vancouver.
In February: Feb. 20th 2012; Feb. 27, 2012
In March: March 5th 2012; March 12th 2012
In April: April 2, 2012; April 16, 2012; April 23, 2012; April 30, 2012
Appointments are 30 minutes.
– Individuals on PWD Benefits
– Individuals earning up to $25,000
– Couples earning up to $35,000
To Register: Call the BCCPD at 604-872-1278. We will let you know what documents you need to bring to your clinic.
*Please note, volunteers do not prepare tax returns for complex situations such as:
– Returns for deceased persons
– Individuals who file for bankruptcy
– Self-employed individuals
– Individuals who report capital gains or losses
– Individuals who report employment expenses, business or rental income & expenses
The BCCPD thanks ACORN for all of their support.