Accessible Voting – 2014 Municipal Election
DABC has been informed that this year, the City of Vancouver is offering accessibility aids and assistance to enable people with disabilities to vote.
- Sip and puff voting device
- Audio systems with headphones to read the ballot
- Magnification device to enlarge the ballot
- Wheelchair accessibility at all voting stations
- Curbside voting for persons unable to leave their vehicle to vote
- Assistance from election staff
Saturday, November 15th is the date of the municipal election. Advance voting begins November 4th.