Help Us Celebrate RDSP Awareness Month!
October 1st marks the start of RDSP (Registered Disability Savings Plan) Awareness Month! Please help us spread the word so that more people can learn about this incredible savings tool.
We have created a guide for community organizations and individuals to help raise awareness and get more people informed about the RDSP. We recognize that the ability to plan for your financial future gives people the opportunity to enjoy the present and look forward to the future. So for this month we’re asking how would the RDSP help you plan for your future so you can play in your present? How would you #PlanToPlay?
Here are some ways that you can help spread the word:
1. Personalize your social media with our banners and stickers below. For those that have an RDSP, invite your community to “Ask me about my RDSP” to share the impact it’s had on your life.
Change your banner on Facebook and Twitter:
Add the RDSP Awareness Month sticker to your profile picture on Facebook!
Click on “Update” and then “Add Frames” on your profile picture icon.
Search “RDSP Awareness” and select one of the four options.
2. Participate in our #PlanToPlay challenge by sharing a photo or video of yourself having fun or doing something you enjoy.
3. Send us your RDSP story to share the impact it’s had on your life.
4. Call your local MP to share your story, promote the RDSP, and ask if there are supports in place for people who need it.
5. Host a local event at your organization to celebrate the RDSP.
6. Share information about the RDSP with friends, family and others who may be impacted by its benefits.
7. Assist someone with opening an RDSP at their local financial institution.
8. Distribute the RDSP brochure to your clients, friends and family.
9. Use the RDSP calculator to calculate your potential earnings.
10. Connect with us by using the hashtags #RDSPAwarenessMonth #RDSP #PlanToPlay