Peer Support at the BCCPD
The BC Coalition of People with Disabilities (BCCPD) is having a peer support group for people living with a disability.
An opportunity for people to exchange ideas and experiences in a confidential, respectful environment with trained facilitators.
The group will explore many topics, such as:
– Daily living and coping in a changed world
– Relationships with friends, family and others
– Navigating medical systems
– Personal wellness and finding joy
– Exploring and sharing ideas about ‘what’s next’
Group size limited to 15 people. Group members can participate as much as they feel comfortable. Bus tickets and snacks provided.
Dates: May 15, May 22, May 29, June 5, June 12 & June 19
Time: 1pm to 3pm
Location: BCCPD office, 204-456 West Broadway, Vancouver
To Register: Contact Nicole at 604-875-0188 or firstname.lastname@example.org