Indigenous women, Two-Spirit, gender diverse people with disabilities - You are invited to an online session on employment!
The Native Women’s Association of Canada (NWAC) is developing training for employers to identify and remove barriers to employment for Indigenous women, Two-Spirit, and gender diverse people with disabilities. NWAC would like to present the initial draft of the training program and get your feedback!
NWAC wants to hear about your experiences with employment, as well as what you think employers need to do and understand to improve these experiences and increase access.
NWAC is holding 5, one-hour engagement sessions with Indigenous women, Two-Spirit, and gender diverse people with disabilities. Participants will receive a $200 honorarium. If you are interested, please let us know which of the below sessions you would like to attend.
All the sessions will take place at:
- 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. – Ontario time
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon – Manitoba time
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Alberta time
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. – B.C. time
Please pick ONE date to attend:
- Oct 21, 12:00-1:00 Ontario
- Oct 22, 12:00-13:00 Eastern
- Oct 27, 15:00-16:00 Eastern
- Nov 4, 14:00-15:00 Eastern
- Nov 5, 15:00-16:00 Eastern
Space is limited so please RSVP to Doris Rajan as soon as you can. You can email Doris at email@example.com and/or call if you need more information 416 409-7025.
Your voice is important! Hope you can attend!
Download the flyer here.