2018 ABLE Conference
Tickets are running out fast for the 2018 ABLE conference!
Join financial empowerment leaders from across the country on May 8-9 in Richmond, BC at the 2018 ABLE Financial Empowerment Conference.
This year’s conference theme is Financial well-being for all. The 2018 ABLE conference promises to be two action-packed days of inspirational speakers with thought-provoking discussions on financial empowerment.
Hear from dynamic speakers including:
- The Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos, Minister of Families, Children and Social Development
- Rachel Schneider, co-author of The Financial Diaries: How American Families Cope in a World of Uncertainty and Omidyar Network Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Aspen Institute Financial Security Program
- Sheila Regehr, Chairperson of the Basic Income Canada Network
- Tim Ames, Executive Director, PLAN and Plan Institute
- Neil Belanger, Executive Director, BC Aboriginal Network on Disability Services
- Aliza Gutman, Senior Director, The Center For Financial Services Innovation (CFSI)
Plan your conference
Once you register you will receive an invitation to set up your Sched profile. Sched is an online event scheduling platform that allows you to select the sessions you wish to attend. You can view the conference agenda, including descriptions on plenary and breakout sessions, and biographical information on conference speakers. Sched also lets you see other conference attendees who have created and shared their profiles.
Please email email@example.com if you have any inquiries and follow #2018ABLE on social media for more conference updates.
The 2018 ABLE Financial Empowerment Conference is hosted by the ABLE Steering Committee with the support of Prosper Canada and Family Services of Greater Vancouver.