Apply for the Disability Tax Credit online!

Looking to get the Disability Tax Credit?

You can now apply fully online! If you have access to your CRA MyAccount, you can log in and fill out Part A of the T2201 form before having your doctor or nurse practitioner fill out Part B.

You can learn more about the process here: