Ed Sheeran Auction for Disability Alliance BC
Disability Alliance BC is having an online auction fundraiser with an autographed album from Grammy-nominated Ed Sheeran, along with 2 tickets to his June 19th concert at Rogers Arena. All proceeds raised will go towards DABC programs and services that assist people with disabilities.
Our Auction Items:
– An autographed version of Ed Sheeran’s “x” double vinyl album, generously donated by Warner Music Canada. Valued at $200.
– Two tickets to Ed Sheeran’s June 19th Vancouver concert, generously donated by Care Home Mart Inc. Level 108 row 18, with an excellent view of the stage. Valued at $249.
*The auction winner will receive both items, together valued at $449.
To view our auction:
– Visit our auction website at: http://disabilityalliancebc2015.eflea.ca/
– Click on the “View Auction” tab (or this link: http://disabilityalliancebc2015.eflea.ca/view/item/37028) to look at our items and to place a bid.
– You must register for an account before you can start bidding. Register via this link: http://disabilityalliancebc2015.eflea.ca/register
*The auction will end on Monday, June 15th at 12pm.
For more details, visit our auction website. If you have any additional questions about the auction, please email Luella at: email@example.com